In addition to financial donations, St. Charles Hospital accepts in-kind donations, such as unwrapped toys and gifts for our patients. We accept in-kind donations all year, not just at Christmas time.
Before you decide to donate in-kind items to St. Charles, please contact the Foundation office to confirm that we are currently in need of the item(s) you wish to donate and to schedule a drop-off appointment.
- All donated items be brand new and in their original packaging or with tags attached. St. Charles cannot accept items that have been gently used, worn, washed, or stored for an extended period of time.
- We cannot accept donations of food, baby formula, plants, books, or medical equipment, such as hospital beds, walkers and wheelchairs.
- All in-kind donations to St. Charles Hospital must be brought to the St. Charles Hospital Foundation office, located on the second floor of the hospital, above the chapel. Please make an appointment before drop-off.
- It is not permissible to bring a donation directly to a patient unit.
- Donations should not be left at the lobby desk.
Donation inquiries and drop-off appointments can be made by contacting the St. Charles Hospital Foundation directly at (631) 474-6465 or email@example.com.