St. Charles Unveils Two Websites, One for Hospital and One for Rehabilitation
St. Charles Hospital, along with the other hospitals within Catholic Health Services, has revealed updated websites. In addition to a more mobile friendly site for the Hospital, St. Charles has launched a brand-new site for Rehabilitation.
This mobile-friendly website is for St. Charles Hospital and gives users a more direct way to:
- Get Details on Hospital programs and services
- Learn about events, support groups and community programs hosted by the hospital
- Find a Doctor within the Catholic Health Services system
- Get Location and Directions
- Read Visiting Hours
- Access MyChart (Catholic Health Services’ patient portal)
- Pay a Hospital bill online
- Make a donation to support the Hospital
- Find a job at St. Charles, or anywhere within Catholic Health Services
This mobile-friendly website is for St. Charles Rehabilitation and gives users more direct way to:
- Get details about hospital-based acute rehabilitation programs for infants, children and adults who have experienced:
– Brain Injury
– Spinal cord Injury
– Orthopedic or neurological incident or diagnosis
– Accident resulting in major physical trauma
- Learn about core outpatient rehabilitation services at St. Charles (physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy) as well as more specialized outpatient rehabilitation programs.
- Find contact information for all nine of St. Charles’ outpatient rehabilitation network locations across Long Island.