Stepping On: Falls Prevention Program (Sept 4 - Oct 16)
September 18th, 2018
Classes are held two hours a week for seven weeks and are led by a St. Charles Rehabilitation professional.
Guest speakers specialize in exercise, vision, home safety and medications.
- Balance and strength exercises
- The role vision plays in balance
- How medications contribute to falls
- Staying safe when out in the community
- Safe footwear
- How to check your home for safety
Call (631) 474-6797 to register.
Please note that this is a repeating event:
Repeats every week until Tue Oct 16 2018.