Maternal Child Pavilion Renovation Project
St. Charles Hospital’s Maternal Child Pavilion is where generations of families have welcomed their new members in to the world. It’s where women and men become moms and dads, grandmas and grandpas, aunts and uncles.
St. Charles Hospital is where families begin.
More than 100,000 babies and over 50 years of loving moments and life changing experiences have taken a physical toll on the Maternal Child Pavilion. St. Charles is now turning to its families, friends and neighbors to assist in the upgrade and enhancement of this critical facility. The project will:
- Expand the size of the unit to accommodate additional patient rooms.
- Renovate semi-private patient rooms to private rooms.
- Refurbish the Labor and Delivery birthing suites.
- Provide upgraded waiting areas for family and friends.
- Provide the unit with new and upgraded equipment and amenities.
- Once completed, the newly remodeled unit will provide a technologically advanced yet comfortable, home-like environment.
Your support of this project can make a difference to future generations of St. Charles families.
Add My Name to the Donor Wall
Recognize My Donation on the Web
Share My Family Story on the Web & Facebook
Volunteer for the Campaign Committee
For more information on how you can support St. Charles Hospital, please call the St. Charles Hospital Foundation at (631) 474-6465.