- Joint Commission Accreditation
- Commission on Accreditation for Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for Comprehensive Integrated Inpatient Rehabilitation, Pediatric Specialty Programs, Stroke Specialty Programs and Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation for both adults and children.
- Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons
- Bariatric Surgery Program at St. Charles Hospital accredited as a Level 2 facility by the Bariatric Surgery Center Network (BSCN) Accreditation
- Program of the American College of Surgeons (ACS).
- American College of Radiology for Mammography, Stereotactic Breast Biopsy, CT, MRI, and Ultrasound
- NYS Designated Stroke Center
- Joint Commission Certified Stroke Center
- American Association for Respiratory Care
- American Diabetes Association
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- American Association of Blood Banks (AABB)
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) with three commendations
- NAEC level 4 accredited Epilepsy Center