St. Charles Rehabilitation has achieved CARF accreditation in Comprehensive Integrated Inpatient Rehabilitation, Pediatric Specialty Programs, Stroke Specialty Programs and Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation for both adults and children.
St. Charles Rehabilitation demonstrated exemplary performance in meeting the requirements for accreditation, particularly in the areas of high patient satisfaction and optimum outcomes and the adaptive sports and community outreach program. CARF also cited the facility’s strong medical director, Jennifer Semel, MD, and her involvement in every aspect of the comprehensive integrated rehabilitation, stroke specialty programs and pediatric rehabilitation programs.
Other accrediations for St. Charles include:
- Joint Commission Accreditation
- Joint Commission Certified Stroke Center
- NYS Designated Stroke Center
- American Association for Respiratory Care
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation